Renters must have a valid government-issued photo ID and be 18 years of age or older.
All Rentals: One-hour minimum.
– After first hour all rental hours are prorated in 15-minute increments.
– We do not offer refunds for weather – Rain Checks Only.
You will be charged for product damaged during your rental.
Be Safe: – You must know how to swim to use Stand Up Paddleboards (SUP).
– All users must be 18 years of age or older, or 12 with a parent or guardian over 21 on the water.
– 1 rider per Stand Up Paddleboard.
– You must enter/exit the water north of the lifeguard tower located near the north entrance of the parking lot.
– While in the water, stay at least 100ft from the pier at all times and obey all lifeguard instructions.
– Be mindful of surfers, fishermen and their lines, and others in the water.
– You are required to operate the SUP outside of the Swim Only Zones which are designated by yellow flags with a black dot that are placed on the shore line.
– Everyone must wear a correctly fitted PFD/Lifejacket at all times.
– The Pacific Ocean has strong current, wind, & tidal conditions. Weather & other circumstances can change quickly. Stand Up Paddleboarding on the Pacific Ocean should be taken seriously. Unless you have personal watercraft certifications, constantly check to assure you are staying close to the shore. Weather and other circumstances can change quickly. Always take a conservative, safety-conscious approach when making decisions on the water.
– ALCOHOLIC beverages are NOT permitted at any time before or during SUP rentals.
– Be certain you understand all the environmental forces before you take to the water, and plan to use the forces to your advantage on your return trip.
– Renters will be charged any/all costs for rescue.