October 24th - April 15th
Closed for the Season
Come visit us April 2017!
April 16th - May 27th*
Saturday & Sunday: 11am - 6pm
Memorial Day - Labor Day*
Monday - Friday: 10 am - Sunset
Sat., Sun., & Holidays: 9 am - Sunset
Sept. 6th - October 23rd*
Sat., Sun., & Holidays: 10 am - Sunset
Milwaukee - Veterans Park South
WHAT WE RENT
Double Pedal Boat
Stand Up Paddle Board
Cruiser Bike Hourly: $10
Full Day: $35
| || |
Mountain Bike Hourly: $10
Full Day: $35
| || |
Tandem Bike Hourly: $20
Full Day: $45
| || |
Kids Bike Hourly: $6
Full Day: $25
* PRICES ABOVE DO NOT INCLUDE SALES TAX *
Check Out Our Full Selection of
Milwaukee - Veterans Park North
1400 N. Lincoln Memorial Drive
Milwaukee, WI 53202
50% Off a Year of Fun!
Can't get enough of us? Purchase an Annual Pass today - and save 50% for an entire year! The card pays for itself in one visit. For just $12, plus your full priced rental fee, you become an Annual Pass member which gives you 50% off all future rentals for one year. Plus, we'll throw in an extra half an hour onto your rental the day you become a member.
How Do I Purchase
My Annual Pass?
It's easy. When you get to the rental kiosk, ask a Wheel Fun Rentals employee for an Annual Pass. They can easily process your rental at the same time. When you become an Annual Pass holder, you'll get an extra half hour added to your rental the day you join, and 50% off all your rentals thereafter for a year.
Where Can I Use
My Annual Pass?
You can use your Annual Pass at more than 60 locations across the country! Just present your pass to any participating location for an automatic 50% off any one human powered vehicle.
These Locations Accept Annual Passes >
| || |
| Terms & Conditions |
- Get 50% off rentals for one (1) year from date of purchase*
- *Valid for 50% off a one (1) hour rental on any one (1) product or 50% off one (1) Wheel Fun Bike Tour (at participating locations)
- 50% discount is not valid on pass purchase day.
- Limit 1 card holder discount per day.
- Cannot be used on Easter, Memorial, Labor Day, or 4th of July weekends (Sat., Sun., Mon.)
- No cash value. Not valid with any other offer.
- Non-transferable - Party whose name is on the card must be present for the rental. (Photo ID required.)
- By using the Annual Pass card, the card holder agrees to all terms under which it was issued.
| || || |
Wheel Fun Rentals enables adventurers and families to get an eye-full of wildlife without having to leave the city! Wheel Fun Rentals places water-bound explorers at the helm of a variety of boats including kayaks and pedal boats. For kayaking, come prepared to get a little wet from the drip of your paddle and splash of the water. Dress for the weather; lightweight, synthetic clothing is best. Prepare to be out in the sun; sunglasses, sun block and a hat that won’t blow off. A water bottle is also recommended for longer excursions. During aquatic adventures, wandering boaters may cruise past a summer concert, explore the shoreline, or enjoy fishing.
Those looking for more of a core workout can hop atop stand up paddleboards and glide across the mirror-like water. Safety instructions and life jackets are provided with every rental, so it's safe and fun for buccaneers of any age. Whether you are a local or visiting the park for the first time, don't miss this unique way to explore Veterans Park!
About the Area
Located inside the bustling city of downtown Milwaukee, you’ll find the quiet and tranquil Veterans Park. The park is easily accessible by car or public transit, and is right next to the Lake Michigan Waterfront. The showstopper of this park is the 14 acre sparkling lagoon, teaming with wildlife. Water enthusiasts can enjoy fishing for Largemouth Bass or feeding the ducks and geese. This park is also the nesting ground of the Blue Heron.
Come rent a pedal boat or kayak and drink in the sights! The park is also perfect for picnicking and is even walking distance from the famous Milwaukee Art Museum.
Bring Your Group!
Whether you're planning a structured team building exercise, looking for a class field-trip, or a planning a family outing, Wheel Fun Rentals is the perfect place for your next group event! Gather your group and explore the area by boat. Be sure to ask about our group rates. Call us today to help plan your upcoming event!
What is the most
popular group activity?
Our most popular activity is the Free For All. Free For Alls are perfect for groups who want to try a little bit of everything - groups can take to the water in any of our water vessels. They can explore the shoreline with a pedal boat, then switch to relay races in a kayak, or even try a stand up paddle board.
I am interested,
what do I do next?
We have a group event specialist ready and waiting for your call. Just call (414) 232-5027 and let us know how many people in your group, what date(s) you are thinking of, and we can help you create a custom event that everyone will love! Give us a call!
"Wheel Fun Rentals was a breeze to work with. It was a great price and we consistently get fantastic feedback on our team building event."
~ Event Coordinator, Microsoft
The Wheel Deal Coupon
Enjoy this coupon valid at Veterans Park.
Just print this page and present to your rental clerk at time of purchase.
Boat Rental Guidelines*
- You must know how to swim to rent water products.
- Everyone must wear a correctly fitted PFD/Lifejacket at all times.
- Exiting/entering your boat from anyplace other than the designated launch area is NOT permitted and will result in termination of your rental with no refund.
- Please be mindful of fishermen and their lines in the water.
- No swimming or jumping from any watercraft.
- ALCOHOLIC beverages are NOT permitted at any time before or during watercraft rentals.
- Renters will be charged any/all costs for rescue.
- Boat Age Limits:
- Pedal Boats & Canoes: All children under 11 years of age must be accompanied onboard by a parent/guardian.
- Kayaks & SUP: All children under 11 years of age must be accompanied on the water by a parent/guardian. (Max. 2 children per parent/guardian.) Additionally, riders must be 8 years of age or older to be on a Single Kayak/ SUP and 5 years of age or older when accompanied by a parent or guardian on a Double Kayak.
- Boat Capacities:
- Pedal Boat: Single Pedal Boat - 2 people & 1 small lap child. Double Pedal Boat - 4 people & 1 small lap child.
- Kayaks & SUP: Single Kayak/ SUP - Maximum1 person. Double Kayak - Maximum 2 people.
- Canoes: Maximum 4 people.
For Kayaking, come prepared to get a little wet from the drip of your paddle and splash of the water. Dress for the weather; lightweight, synthetic clothing is best. Prepare to be out in the sun; sunglasses, sun block and a hat that won't blow off. A water bottle is also recommended for longer excursions.
Click Here for Full Kayak Riding Instructions >
|Stand Up Paddleboard Instructions|
Paddle to your heart’s content while riding a stand up paddleboard! Since you’ll be out in the elements and are bound to become wet, dress appropriately in clothes that will be comfortable wet and will remain easy to move in (lightweight and synthetic clothing works best). Sunblock, sunglasses, and a hat are also recommended!
Click Here for Full SUP Riding Instructions >
| || |
|*Please Note, Rules Differ for Group Reservations. For more information, please contact our Reservation Specialist at (805) 650-7770.|| |