Enhanced Safety Measures
To Our Valued Customers,
We have been in the recreation business for over 30 years, and your safety and health are always a top priority for us at Wheel Fun Rentals. With the current developments around COVID-19, we want to take this opportunity to let you know that we are continuing our commitment to do everything we can to keep customers and staff healthy.
We continue to monitor information published by local and state health officials as well as recommendations provided by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention.
During this period of heightened concern, Wheel Fun Rentals is taking the following steps to promote a safe environment for everyone:
- Protection: All staff will be wearing masks and plexiglass shields have been installed. Gloves are also provided to employees.
- Sanitizing Stations: Hand sanitizer/cleaner have been added to our locations, increasing cleansing options for both staff and customers.
- Disinfecting: All rental items are fully disinfected following CDC standards after each rental, with great attention to high-touch areas.
- Safety Equipment: Clean helmets and/or lifejackets are provided to patrons. Used inventory goes into a bin labeled “Returning/Used” where staff will disinfect them with a spray bottle of 70% alcohol. The disinfected equipment will return into circulation for the main in-use bin only once the existing clean inventory has been exhausted, ensuring properly sanitized equipment for all customers.
- Social Distancing: Please stay a minimum of 6 ft away from other parties. The ground is marked in high traffic areas.
- Multi-User Products: Only members of the same household can rent multi-user products
- Touchless-Payment: We offer the option of touchless payment! All of our POS Stations are equipped with
Apple Pay, G-Pay, and Samsung Pay allowing customers to hold their phones up to our POS stations without having to touch cash or a credit card. If you choose to pay with a credit card, you can opt to swipe your own card through the POS so staff don’t touch your card. (And select locations offer online reservations.)
Digital Receipts are shown on the customer-facing POS printer screen ensuring the proper items have been rung up, appropriate discounts have been applied (if applicable), and the proper total is reflected. Customers can simply view their receipt digitally on the screen and can opt out of being handed a paper receipt.
An inherent risk of exposure to COVID-19 exists in any public place where people are present. We have taken enhanced safety measures for you, our other guests, and our staff. We ask that you follow all posted guidelines and all applicable COVID -19 state and local laws. By visiting Wheel Fun Rentals, you voluntary assume all risks related to exposure to COVID-19.
We encourage you to also take appropriate precautions and if you are feeling unwell or have been at risk of exposure, to please plan to visit us at a later time.
We are committed to doing everything we can to keep you healthy and appreciate your diligence in helping us keep our community safe. Please continue to refer to this section of our site for updated information. We appreciate and thank you for your continued love of the outdoors.
The Wheel Fun Rentals Team