Renters must have a valid government-issued photo ID and be 18 years of age or older.
All Rentals: One-hour minimum.
– After first hour all rental hours are prorated in 15-minute increments.
– We do not offer refunds for weather – Rain Checks Only.
You will be charged for product damaged during your rental.
– All riders under 14 must wear a helmet – New York State Law.
– Remain on designated bike routes at all times.
– Ride safely, use common sense, watch for others, and obey all traffic laws.
– Please be certain you receive & understand user instructions prior to renting.
Last one hour bike rental goes out 1 hour before sunset.
For Specialty 3 & 4 Wheel Bikes:
– When riding on East Dr. & West Dr. you must stay in the SLOW BICYCLE lane.
– Stay on orange route: leaving this route will terminate your rental. You must ride in a counter clockwise direction.
– Surrey and Deuce Coupe drivers must be at least 16 years of age.
– Important: Riders MUST turn left at the light onto Well House Dr. (Specialty Bikes not allowed on East Dr. past Well House Dr.)
– When riding on Well House Dr., please stay to the far right side.
– Cycles must stop at all red lights.
– Yield to pedestrians and cars, ride safely, and obey all traffic laws.
– Surrey: Maximum 3 riders per seat, no sidesaddle, no standing or hanging on the outside.
– Deuce Coupe: 1 rider rider per seat, no standing or hanging on the outside.
– Surrey: When backing up, get out and push; pedals rotate backwards and may hit or pinch foot!