Spend Valentine’s Day in Louisville
Celebrate the holiday of love at our romantic hotel in Louisville. Our downtown location is the perfect destination for a romantic weekend getaway.
Retreat to our romantic Louisville hotel. We’re situated in the heart of downtown Louisville near plenty of romantic things to do.
Unwind and relax with your loved one in a well-appointed guest room. Our Romance Package includes chocolate-covered strawberries and in-room breakfast.
Amenities Include –
- Heated indoor pool and hot tub
- Exclusive Suites overlook gorgeous views of downtown and the Ohio River
ROMANTIC THINGS TO DO IN DERBY CITY
Love birds can enjoy an array of romantic things to do in Louisville. To help you plan the perfect date this Valentine’s Day, we’ve compiled a list of some of the area’s best attractions.
Explore Museum Row
- Downtown’s West Main Street is home to plenty of interesting attractions, all located in one historic neighborhood.
- Must-see attractions include the Louisville Slugger Museum and Factory, Muhammed Ali Center, and the Frazier History Museum.
Travel Back in time with the Evan Williams Bourbon Experience
- Room experiences represent distinct time periods, such as the early 19th century, Prohibition, and the 1960’s.
- The artisanal distillery also features a tasting room and gift shop.
Enjoy a Show at The Kentucky Center for the Performing Arts
- The center features three world-class theatres that showcase Louisville’s nationally-renowned arts scene.
- Performances include music, ballet, and Broadway productions.
Shop, Eat, and Play at Fourth Street Live!
- Choose from a variety of date night restaurants, bars, and unique shops, all located in one convenient location.
- This pedestrian-friendly area is also the perfect place for a romantic stroll after dinner.
Cruise Down the Ohio River
- Step aboard The Belle of Louisville, the last true Mississippi river steamboat.
- Enjoy a romantic lunch or stargazing dinner cruise. Bon Voyage!
- The Belle of Louisville turned 100 years old in 2014, and she’s a National Historic Landmark!
Pack a Picnic Lunch and Head to Waterfront Park
- Located along the banks of the Ohio River, the park offers the ideal setting for a picnic lunch.
- Remember to pack a blanket. Picnic tables are available at a first-come basis, but there are also comfy areas on the grass.
- Park hours are 6am to 11pm, daily.
Watch the Sunset from Big Four Bridge
- The Big Four Bridge offers the best vantage point.
- Stroll along the ¼ mile bridge and enjoy sweeping views of the Ohio River.
- A gorgeous sunset on Valentine’s Day … it doesn’t get more romantic than this.
Ride Along the Ohio River on a Two-Seater Surrey
- Rentals are available from Wheel Fun Rentals, located at Waterfront Park.
- The larger-than-life sculpture of Abraham Lincoln is another must-see park feature.