Renters must have a valid government-issued photo ID and be 18 years of age or older.
All Rentals: One-hour minimum.
– After first hour all rental hours are prorated in 15-minute increments.
– We do not offer refunds for weather – Rain Checks Only.
You will be charged for product damaged during your rental.
– Helmets and other safety equipment offered FREE. We recommend it!
– Please be certain you receive and understand user instructions prior to renting.
– You must know how to swim to rent water products.
– Everyone must wear a correctly fitted PFD/Lifejacket at all times, including when entering and leaving the Pedal Boat/Kayak.
– Please be mindful of fishermen and their lines in the water.
– No swimming or jumping from any watercraft. Horseplay will not be tolerated.
– ALCOHOLIC beverages are NOT permitted at any time before or during watercraft rentals.
– Renters will be charged any/all costs for rescue.
– Failure to obey is subject to immediate termination of rental without refund.
Boat Age Limits:
– Pedal Boats and Canoes: All children under 11 years of age must be accompanied onboard by a parent/guardian.
– Kayaks & SUP: All children under 11 years of age must be accompanied on the water by a parent/guardian.
(Max. 2 children per parent/guardian.) Additionally, riders must be 8 years of age or older to be on a
Single Kayak/ SUP and 5 years of age or older when accompanied by a parent or guardian on a Double Kayak.
Single Pedal Boat – 2 people & 1 small lap child.
Double Pedal Boat – 4 people & 1 small lap child.
Single Kayak/ SUP – Maximum1 person.
Double Kayak – Maximum 2 people.
Canoes: Maximum 4 people.
– Do not pull the boat on shore or enter/exit the waterway from anywhere except the dock (you may damage the shoreline or the boat wheel/rudder).
– Passengers should only be dropped-off or picked-up at the dock.
– Review Release of Liability Agreement for full rental terms and conditions.
– All equipment rented is subject to the rules of operation and applicable safety protocols.