Renters must have a valid government-issued photo ID and be 18 years of age or older.
All Rentals: One-hour minimum.
– After first hour all rental hours are prorated in 15-minute increments.
– We do not offer refunds for weather – Rain Checks Only.
You will be charged for product damaged during your rental.
– You must know how to swim to rent water products.
– PFD/Lifejackets available. Waivers must be signed if you choose not to wear one.
– Exiting/entering your boat from anyplace other than the designated launch area is NOT permitted and will result in termination of your rental with no refund.
– No swimming or jumping from any watercraft.
– ALCOHOLIC beverages are NOT permitted at any time before or during watercraft rentals.
– Be certain you understand winds & currents before you leave. Plan to use the forces to your advantage on your return trip.
– Renters will be charged any/all costs for rescue. If you cannot bring the boat back on your own, you will be charged a towing fee of $50 (plus tax).
Boat Age Limits:
– Pedal Boats: All children under 15 years of age must be accompanied onboard by a parent/guardian.
– Kayaks: All children under 15 years of age must be accompanied on the water by a parent/guardian. (Max. 2 children per parent/guardian.) Additionally, riders must be 10 years of age or older to be on a Single Kayak and 5 years of age or older when accompanied by a parent or guardian on a Double Kayak.
Pedal Boat – 4 people.
Kayaks: Single Kayak – Maximum 1 person. Double Kayak – Maximum 2 people. Last boat rental goes out 2 hours before sunset. Last bike rental goes out 1 hour before sunset.You must know how to swim to rent water products.
Last boat rental goes out 1 hours before closing.
For Kayaking, come prepared to get a little wet from the drip of your paddle and splash of the water. Dress for the weather; lightweight, synthetic clothing is best. Prepare to be out in the sun; sunglasses, sun block and a hat that won’t blow off. A water bottle is also recommended for longer excursions.