– Renters must have a valid government-issued photo ID and be 18 years of age or older.
– All Rentals: One-hour minimum
– After first hour all rentals are prorated in 15 minute increments.
– We do not offer refunds for weather – Rain Checks Only.
– Damaged Goods – you will be charged for product damaged during your rental.
– Helmets and other safety equipment offered FREE. We recommend it!
– Please be certain you receive & understand user instructions prior to renting.
– You must know how to swim to rent water products.
– Everyone must wear a correctly fitted PFD/Lifejacket at all times, including when entering & leaving the Pedal Boat/Kayak.
– Please be mindful of fishermen and their lines in the water.
– Be alert to the conditions & your surroundings at all times.
– No swimming or jumping from any watercraft. Horseplay will not be tolerated.
– ALCOHOLIC beverages are NOT permitted at any time before or during watercraft rentals.
– Renters will be charged any/all costs for rescue.
– Be certain you understand winds & currents before you leave. Plan to use the forces to your advantage on your return trip.
Last boat rental goes out 2 hours before sunset.
Boat Age Limits:
– Pedal Boats: All children under 15 years of age must be accompanied onboard by a parent/guardian.
– Kayaks: All children under 15 years of age must be accompanied on the water by a parent/guardian. Additionally, riders must be 10 years of age or older to be on a Single Kayak and 5 years of age or older when accompanied by a parent or guardian on a double kayak.
– Pedal Boat: Single Pedal Boat – 2 people & 1 small lap child. Double Pedal Boat – 4 people & 1 small lap child.
– Kayaks: Single Kayak – Maximum1 person. Double Kayak – Maximum 2 people.
– Do not pull the boat on shore or enter/exit the waterway from anywhere except the dock (you may damage the shoreline or the boat wheel/rudder).
– Passengers should only be dropped-off or picked-up at the dock.
The return ride on boats can be very challenging due to winds. If you cannot bring the boat back on your own, you will be charged a towing fee of $50 (+ tax).
Pedal boats must stay within the designated area at all times. Do not cross the red buoys.