We Will Be Open
April 10th - April 14th
Monday - Friday
11 am - 7 pm
August 29, 2016 - Memorial Day*
Saturday, Sunday & Holidays
10 am - Sunset
May 30th - August 28th*
Wednesday - Friday
12 pm - 7 pm
Saturday, Sunday & Holidays
10 am - Sunset
Open Thanksgiving, Christmas,
and Spring Break
WHAT WE RENT
Anaheim - Yorba Regional Park
7600 E. La Palma Ave.
Anaheim, CA 92807
50% Off a Year of Fun!
Can't get enough of us? Purchase an Annual Pass today - and save 50% for an entire year! The card pays for itself in one visit. For just $12, plus your full priced rental fee, you become an Annual Pass member which gives you 50% off all future rentals for one year. Plus, we'll throw in an extra half an hour onto your rental the day you become a member.
How Do I Purchase
My Annual Pass?
It's easy. When you get to the rental kiosk, ask a Wheel Fun Rentals employee for an Annual Pass. They can easily process your rental at the same time. When you become an Annual Pass holder, you'll get an extra half hour added to your rental the day you join, and 50% off all your rentals thereafter for a year.
Where Can I Use
My Annual Pass?
You can use your Annual Pass at more than 60 locations across the country! Just present your pass to any participating location for an automatic 50% off any one human powered vehicle.
These Locations Accept Annual Passes >
| || |
| Terms & Conditions |
- Get 50% off rentals for one (1) year from date of purchase*
- *Valid for 50% off a one (1) hour rental on any one (1) product or 50% off one (1) Wheel Fun Bike Tour (at participating locations)
- 50% discount is not valid on pass purchase day.
- Limit 1 card holder discount per day.
- Cannot be used on Easter, Memorial, Labor Day, or 4th of July weekends (Sat., Sun., Mon.)
- No cash value. Not valid with any other offer.
- Non-transferable - Party whose name is on the card must be present for the rental. (Photo ID required.)
- By using the Annual Pass card, the card holder agrees to all terms under which it was issued.
| || || |
Welcome to the premier bike and boat rentals destination in Anaheim; featuring the largest selection of specialty cycles, bicycles, boats, and more - guaranteed fun for the whole family!
Wheel Fun Rentals puts Yorba Park explorers in motion with a plethora of vessels for traversing land and lake. Intrepid adventurers can rent a range of vehicles, including surreys or cruiser bikes. Feel like a kid again as you achieve low-to-the-ground glory with a Chopper, Quad Sport, or Deuce Coupe.
Once you've selected your rental roadster, cruise around the sparkling lakes or gallivant along the miles of trails throughout the park. Those opting for water bound adventures can hop aboard kayaks or pedal boats and traverse the lake. For
kayaking, come prepared to get a little wet from the drip of your paddle and
splash of the water. Dress for the weather; lightweight, synthetic clothing is
best. Prepare to be out in the sun; sunglasses, sun block and a hat that won’t
blow off. A water bottle is also recommended for longer excursions.
Whether you are a local or visiting the park for the first time, don't miss this unique way to explore Yorba Regional Park!
About The Area
Considered one of the best parks for families in Orange County, Yorba Regional Park should not be missed! The park boasts the Santa Ana River, responsible for 75% of Orange County's water;
4 sparkling lakes; a myriad of ponds; 6 kids’ playgrounds, and is a great place to bring Fido.
Water enthusiasts can enjoy fishing! With over 175 acres to explore, what better way to see it
all than on a bike or boat? If you have a free hour, come rent a surrey or kayak and drink in the sights. Adventurous cyclists can board rental cycles for a full day and journey along the
Santa Ana River Trail - a historic 20 mile trail
that leads all the way to the ocean!
View the Park Brochure for a complete list of everything Yorba Regional Park has to offer.
| || || |
The Wheel Deal Coupon
Enjoy this coupon valid at Yorba Regional Park.
Just print this page and present to your rental clerk at time of purchase.
Bring Your Group!
Whether you're planning a structured team building exercise, looking for a class field-trip, or a planning a family outing, Wheel Fun Rentals is the perfect place for your next group event! Gather your group and explore the area by bike or boat or try a scavenger hunt - teams can compete on a course, solving riddles and trying to be the first to coast across the finish line. Be sure to ask about our group rates. Call us today to help plan your upcoming event!
What are the most
popular group activities?
Our two most popular activities are Free For Alls and Surrey Scavenger Hunts. Free For Alls are perfect for groups who want to try a little bit of everything - groups can ride any bike or boat in our fleet or try them all! And our Surrey Scavenger Hunts are perfect for groups looking for a challenge! We set you up in teams and send you off in a Surrey with a list of riddles, clues, and questions to be solved. First group to complete the scavenger hunt WINS!
I am interested,
what do I do next?
We have a group event specialist ready and waiting for your call. Just call (805) 650-7770 and let us know how many people in your group, what date(s) you are thinking of, and we can help you create a custom event that everyone will love! Give us a call!
"Wheel Fun Rentals was a breeze to work with. It was a great price and we consistently get fantastic feedback on our team building event."
~ Event Coordinator, Microsoft
Boat Rental Guidelines*
*Please Note: Rules Differ for Large Group Reservations.
- You must know how to swim to rent water products.
- ALL boaters must wear life jackets at ALL times.
- Please be certain you receive and understand riding instructions prior to renting.
- Boat Capacities:
- Pedal Boats: Single Pedal Boat - 2 people & 1 small lap child. Double Pedal Boat - 4 people & 1 small lap child.
- Kayaks & SUPs: Single Kayak - Maximum 1 person. Double Kayak - Maximum 2 people.
- Stand Up Paddleboard - Maximum 1 person.
- Do not pull the boat on shore or exit the waterway from anywhere except the dock (you may damage the shoreline or the boat under the wheel/rudder).
- Passengers should only be dropped-off or picked-up at the dock.
- Unless you have personal watercraft certifications, constantly check to assure you are staying close to the shore. Weather and other circumstances can change quickly. Always take a conservative, safety-conscious approach when making decisions on the water.
- No swimming or jumping from any watercraft. Horseplay will not be tolerated.
- ALCOHOLIC beverages are NOT permitted at any time before or during watercraft rentals.
For Kayaking, come prepared to get a little wet from the drip of your paddle and splash of the water. Dress for the weather; lightweight, synthetic clothing is best. Prepare to be out in the sun; sunglasses, sun block and a hat that won't blow off. A water bottle is also recommended for longer excursions.
Click Here for Full Kayak Riding Instructions >
| || |
|*Please Note, Rules Differ for Group Reservations. For more information, please contact our Reservation Specialist at (805) 650-7770.|| |