Valid government-issued photo ID required.
All Rentals: One-hour minimum
After first hour all rentals are prorated in 15 minute increments.
We do not offer refunds for weather – Rain Checks Only.
Damaged Goods – you will be charged for product damaged during your rental.
– Safety equipment offered FREE. We recommend it!
– Please be certain you receive and understand riding instructions prior to renting. Review Release of Liability Agreement for full rental terms & conditions.
– All equipment rented is subject to the rules of operation.
– Failure to obey is subject to immediate termination of rental without refund.
– You must know how to swim to rent water products.
– ALL boaters must wear life jackets at ALL times.
– Please be mindful of fishermen and their lines in the water.
– Pedal Boats: Single Pedal Boat – 2 people & 1 small lap child. Double Pedal Boat – 4 people & 1 small lap child.
– Kayaks & SUPs: Single Kayak – Maximum 1 person. Double Kayak – Maximum 2 people.
– Stand Up Paddleboard – Maximum 1 person.
Unless you have personal watercraft certifications, constantly check to assure you are staying close to the shore. Weather and other circumstances can change quickly. Always take a conservative, safety-conscious approach when making decisions on the water.
No swimming or jumping from any watercraft. Horseplay will not be tolerated.
ALCOHOLIC beverages are NOT permitted at any time before or during watercraft rentals.
*Please Note, Rules Differ for Group Reservations. For more information, please contact our Reservation Specialist at (805) 650-7770.