Monday Nights Nov 25 - Jan 2
Celebration in the Oaks Bike Nights
The most beautiful holiday light exhibit in the country can now be experienced by bike. This New Orleans City Park holiday experience boasts more than 1 million lights!
Celebration in the Oaks – Bike Nights!
Monday Nov. 29 and Monday Dec 6th, 13th, and 20th.
Ride through the most beautiful holiday light exhibit in the country by bike. This New Orleans City Park holiday experience boasts more than 1 million lights! Breathtaking light displays will be scattered throughout the 2.25-mile riding tour of the Park and can now be experienced by bike! Bike Nights are offered Mondays only from Nov. 25th – Jan 2nd.
◦ Event Tickets: $5 per person for event entry (listed price is for event entry only, additional fee for bike rental applies.) Buy Event Entrance Tickets Here and select Bicycle as your vehicle type. You will need one bike pass per person. So if you plan to ride a multi-passenger bike from Wheel Fun, you will need to purchase a ticket for each passenger 4 years of age or older. (Children 3yrs and under do not need a bike admission ticket.)
◦ Bike Rentals(s): Rent a multi-person cycle or two wheel bike from Wheel Fun Rentals to attend bike night, and get 20% off your 1.5 hour rental. You must present your bike night admission ticket to redeem the 20% rental discount. Bike rentals are first-come first-serve, so we recommend arriving early to ensure you get a bike.
TIMELINE (Monday Nov. 29 and Monday Dec 6th, 13th, and 20th)
◦ 4:30pm – 4:45pm: Pick Up Bike(s) at Wheel Fun Rentals on Big Lake
◦ 5pm: Line Up at “Ticket Scan/Tour Start Point” View Map >
◦ 6pm: Return Bike (Note: the Celebration in the Oaks will take approx. 30 minutes to ride through. You may continue to ride the bike around the park until the rental return time of 6pm.)
ADDITIONAL EVENT RESOURCES & INFO:
◦ Tune into 103.7 FM to enjoy Holiday Classics while on your ride. Search “Radio App” in your smart phone store to access radio on your phone.
◦ Dogs are welcome as passengers in a bike basket/seat.
◦ Main Event Website >
◦ Ticket Info >
◦ FAQ >