Renters must have a valid government-issued photo ID and be 18 years of age or older.
All Rentals: One-hour minimum. | After first hour all rentals are prorated in 15 minute increments.
We do not offer refunds for weather – Rain Checks Only.
Damaged Goods – you will be charged for product damaged during your rental.
You must know how to swim to rent water products.
Everyone must wear a correctly fitted PFD/Lifejacket at all times.
Exiting/entering your boat from anyplace other than the designated launch area is NOT permitted and will result in termination of your rental with no refund.
Please be mindful of fishermen and their lines in the water.
No swimming or jumping from any watercraft.
ALCOHOLIC beverages are NOT permitted at any time before or during watercraft rentals.
The gondola has the right of way, including under bridges. L et them pass before going under any bridges.
If you cannot bring the boat back on your own, you will be char ged a towing fee of $50 (+tax)
– Swan Boats: Small Swan Boat – 2 adults & 2 small children under 10 yrs. Large Swan Boat – up to 5 people.
– Single Kayak – Maximum 1 Adult
– Double Kayak – Maximum 2 Adults
– Canoe – Maximum 4 Adults
– Do not pull the boat on shore or exit the waterway from anywhere except for the designated areas.
– Passengers should only be dropped off or picked up at the designated launching areas.
– Pedal boats are not allowed beyond the Sculpture Garden.
– The gondola has the right of way, including under bridges. Please let them pass before going under any bridges.