• Renters must have a valid government-issued photo ID and be 18 years or older.
• All rentals: one-hour minimum. After first hour, all rentals are prorated in 15 minute increments
• We do not offer refunds for weather.
• Damaged Goods – you will be charged for product damaged during your rental.
• You must know how to swim to rent water products.
• Everyone must wear a correctly fitted PFD/Life jacket at all times.
• NO shore docking allowed, all shoreline is private property.
• You must return to the dock to drop-off or pick-up passengers. Exiting/entering your boat from any place other than the dock is NOT permitted and will result in termination of your rental with no refund.
• Please be mindful of fishermen and their lines in the water.
• No swimming or jumping from any watercraft.
• ALCOHOLIC beverages are NOT permitted at any time before or during watercraft rentals.
• Renters will be charged any/all costs for rescue. If you cannot bring the watercraft back on your own, you will be charged a towing fee of $50.
BOAT AGE LIMITS
• Swan Boats/Pedal Trike: All children under 15 years of age must be accompanied onboard parent/guardian.
• Kayak/SUP: Minors must be accompanied on the water by a parent/guardian. Minimum age for a single kayak or SUP is 12 yrs. Minimum age for a double kayak is 5 yrs when accompanied onboard by parent/guardian.
• Swan Boat: Up to 5 people, maximum 1400 lbs total capacity.
• Pedal Trike: 2 people, maximum 200 lbs per seat, 400 lbs total capacity.
• Kayak: 1 person, maximum 250 lbs.
• Double Kayak: 2 people, maximum 250 lbs per seat.
• Stand Up Paddleboard: 1 person, 325 lbs maximum.