Renters must have a valid government-issued photo ID and be 18 years of age or older.
All Rentals: One-hour minimum.
– After first hour all rental hours are prorated in 15-minute increments.
– We do not offer refunds for weather – Rain Checks Only.
You will be charged for product damaged during your rental.
– Safety equipment offered FREE. We recommend it!
– You must know how to swim to rent water products.
– Everyone must wear a correctly fitted PFD/Lifejacket at all times.
– Exiting/entering your boat from anyplace other than the designated launch area is NOT permitted and will result in termination of your rental with no refund.
– Please be mindful of fishermen and their lines in the water.
– No swimming or jumping from any watercraft.
– ALCOHOLIC beverages are NOT permitted at any time before or during watercraft rentals.
– Please be certain you receive and understand safety instructions prior to renting.
Boat Age Limits:
– Riders must be 12 years old or older to be on a Single Kayak.
– Single Pedal Boat – Maximum 2 people & 1 small lap child.
– Double Pedal Boat – Maximum 4 people & 1 small lap child.
– Single Kayak & SUP – Maximum 1 person.
– Double Kayak – Maximum 2 people.
– Paddle Boat – Maximum 2 people.
– Swan Boat – Maximum 4 people.
– 4 Peddler – Maximum 6 people.