Eagle Creek Park is one of the largest city parks in the country, located just 20 minutes NW of downtown Indy. 1,400 acres of water & 3,900 acres of land.
Northern Section of Eagle Creek Reservoir provides:
- Bird watching spots, hiking trails, & fishing areas..
- Multiple creeks & limited motor boat traffic.
The Southern Section of Eagle Creek Reservoir provides:
- Sailing/Boating & residential land/houses
- Rick’s Cafe Boatyard & Eagle Creek Sailing Club
- Hobie Beach, EC Dam, & 42nd Street Boat Ramp
We appreciate your patronage and look forward to seeing you soon.
Parking lot on site
- Public kayak/canoe launch near parking lot
Motorized boats must use 42nd Street Boat Ramp
- 10 HP limit on Eagle Creek Reservoir
Swimming in Eagle Creek Reservoir, outside of the designated swimming area, is prohibited
Alcohol is prohibited inside Eagle Creek Park
Park Rangers/IMPD patrol land AND water
Drinking & driving a motorized boat is illegal
Must have a valid fishing license in Indiana